In this update we’ve added some great new functionality and system improvements. Here’s a list of all the new things you can do in Saganworks:
- You can now snap Sagans together on the map to create a large explorable floor plan of connected rooms.
- When 2 or more Sagans are snapped together, an interactive doorway is created that connects them together. This allows you to travel to all your sagans while remaining in the immersive first person view. Simply double click a door to open it.
- We've enhanced the map view zoom so you can see your entire Saganworks map allowing for quick access to any area of your map.
- We've added the ability for you to filter your KIs by data type in the KI palette making it easier to get to the KI you want.
- We’ve added several dozen new FOS (furniture) to use in customizing your Sagans.
- Fixed a performance issue related to double clicking.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't reach the KI preview on mobile.
- Fixed a missing file error encountered when initially uploading a KI.
Please sign in to leave a comment.